Wednesday, March 22, 2017

WWW Wednesday 17

This meme/link-up is hosted by Taking on a World of Words
What are you currently reading?

Found by Isa Garcia is lovely; I'm savoring it by reading a letter a day. 

What did you recently finish reading?

Some more unusual books (for my usual taste) I read were The Nesting Place by Myquillyn Smith (nonfiction/decorating, It Doesn't Have to be Perfect to be Beautiful), About the Size of It by Warwick Cairns (The Common Sense Approach to Measuring Things), and To Be Or Not To Be by Ryan North (a choose-your-own-adventure Hamlet retelling). 

I also read three Filipino books: Alternative Alamat (reimagined Philippine mythology), Shine by Candy Gourlay, and Don't Tell My Mother by Brigitte Bautista (the first book I've read about LGBT issues and religious issues in a coming-of-age setting).

What do you think you'll read next?
After Found I think I'm going to resume reading Frankenstein by Mary Shelley.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Someday this will be a book blog
Maira Gall