Tuesday, July 5, 2016

WWW Wednesday 10

This meme/link-up is hosted by Taking on a World of Words

What are you currently reading?
I haven't picked up anything new since the graphic novel yesterday. Does a review paper on solid oxide electrolytic cells count?

What did you recently finish reading?
I'd previously planned out my June reading in a sort of Annotated TBR, and I'm pretty proud of myself for finishing four titles on my list. I finished Never Let Me Go earlier this month, and since my last WWW I've finished Burning Bright by Tracy Chevalier, Fantastic Mr. Fox by Roald Dahl, and Tender is the Night by F. Scott Fitzgerald. I also finished a sequel, The Rosie Effect by Graeme Simsion.

More recently I finished a Filipino graphic novel, Halina Filipina by Arnold Arre
What do you think you'll read next?
Banana Heart Summer probably deserves another shot, and for my birthday month I want to read books by my favorite authors. I have Night Flight by Antoine de Saint-Exupery on hand this week.

5 comments

  1. Review papers are always fun lol. I've actually never read a graphic novel but I hear about a lot of people reading them more and more. I'm going to have to pick one up soon. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work sticking to your planned out TBR! I keep trying to do that, but then I'm not in the mood for something or a bunch of holds come in for me at the library and completely throw me off track! I actually didn't realise Saint-Exupery had written anything other than The Little Prince - I might have to check out Night Flight.

    Here's my WWW post this week: https://keysandopenmind.wordpress.com/2016/07/06/www-and-wippet-wednesday-22-june-2016-2/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read The Rosie Effect a while ago, and enjoyed it. I am curious about Night Flight. Enjoy! Here's MY WWW POST

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read Burning Bright a while back and wasn't a huge fan. What did you think? Happy reading and thanks for participating in WWW Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read The Rosie Project a while back but haven't got the chance to read the sequel. How was it?
    And you can always count a review paper since you also spent time reading it. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

© Someday this will be a book blog
Maira Gall